Quiet Mind Plus is apparently a nootropic supplement that made some promises. It is one of the most talked-about nootropics and has tiny details about it on the internet.
Firstly, the ingredients that are present in this supplement are a complete waste. It does not fulfill what the label of this product bottle says.
It is an all-natural supplement that claims to eliminate and alleviate the symptoms of tinnitus and improvement in brain and overall health.
Tinnitus is a buzzing noise in either or both ears or due to head injury, exposure to loud noise, or from medication side effects.
The right kind of Supplementation is essential in helping body and mind functions. However, choosing the right one is the critical part.
The market is full of multiple dietary products that help to improve cognitive functions.
It has claims to get rid of tinnitus in 3 weeks’ time and with that some other diseases as well, such as dementia and migraine.
Quiet Mind Plus Review
Quiet mind plus is manufactured by Gregory Peters, who is a medical librarian.
He also suffered from tinnitus and got cured by Dr. Steven Campbell’s ‘secret’ formula, which he got from working under the secret team at a prestigious IQ organization.
Gregory stole the formula and later introduced “Quiet Mind Plus” as an anti tinnitus formula.
Quiet mind actually stops the ringing bell in the ear and even prevent it from growing louder. But much evidence has shown that it does not reduce any symptoms of tinnitus.
Neither it decreases, nor shows any signs of reducing anxiety and other cognitive functions. Quiet Mind Plus promises to deliver several benefits at once.
These benefits are:
- Enhanced focus
- Improved mood
- Reduced anxiety
- Combats tinnitus
But the question is, does it fulfill these claimed benefits? After all the talks, will it be able to prove its value in the market?
HOW QUIET MIND PLUS WORKS?
Quiet Mind Plus is only limited to improve memory power.
According to the maker of a quiet mind, it repairs inactive brain cells, which will enhance memory.
Even though as per claims Quiet Mind Plus is an excellent nootropic supplement but none of its ingredients is a nootropic. Also, the size and serving of a Quiet Mind is unknown.
It means consumers know ingredients but the ratio is not available of each ingredient and it can be a red flag for rational customers.
Some of the natural ingredients in Quiet Mind Plus might help in health and well-being. But they do not improve focus, memory, or mood in any way.
Manufacturers claim that Quiet Mind Plus can eradicate toxins present in the brain area and helps to get more improved brain performance than before.
According to the claims, Quiet Mind Plus makes the mind relax and later will cease the hearing of loud noise in the ear.
It claims that it also puts an end to serious brain problems.
Unfortunately, there isn’t any official website for Quiet Mind Plus. Therefore, it is hard to know all the ingredients in this product.
There isn’t any confirmed ingredient list for Quiet Mind Plus, but still, there is a few which are used in this product:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Olive leaves
- Buchu leaves
- Hawthorn berry
- Garlic extract
- Uva ursi
- Juniper berry
Noticeable Ingredient is absent
Yet the above-listed ingredients are shared by third party websites who sell this product. All the above-mentioned ingredients apparently exist in this product.
Here is a bit the detail of these ingredients might be in Quiet Mind Plus.
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant. It is necessary for the appropriate brain functioning of the immune system and other bodily functions. Supplementing vitamin C keeps us fit and healthy, but it is not a nootropic ingredient and does not help with tinnitus.
- Niacin is another name for Vitamin B3. It keeps our skin fresh, digestive system working, and nervous system firing. It also lowers cholesterol levels and promotes healthy cardiovascular functions. So, there is no need for this ingredient to be in Quiet Mind Plus.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient but is not a nootropic. Supplementing with B12 can increase mental energy levels but not in an obvious way.
- Vitamin B6 is vital for metabolism. Moreover, it is possible to get it through a regular diet. Vitamin B6 works just like vitamin B12 but in less intense behavior. It has no nootropic properties, and it does not fix tinnitus.
- Olive leaves contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory aspects. Olive leaves promote good cardiovascular and joint health and skin quality. However, they do not affect mental health. As it won’t make a difference to general health as well. It does not even treat tinnitus.
- Buchu leaves exist in South Africa as their native shrubs. They use it for cooking to add berry-like flavor in their dishes. There is no proven medicinal or nootropic properties. It has been in consumption to treat urinary infections but has never been evident to work as a nootropic. It is just an antiseptic and diuretic.
- Hawthorn berry is in use for lowering and increasing blood pressure. Some traditional medicinal practitioners claim that it also prevents heart failures and cholesterol. It is just another unproductive ingredient.
- Garlic extract is a common element in good health related supplements. It is basically in use to reduce blood pressure, prevent high cholesterol, support the immune system, and much more. But no studies have found garlic to help neither with cognitive functions nor with tinnitus. It is an effective treatment for various other illnesses.
- Uva ursi is a Latin word for “bear’s grape,” which is in use to treat urinary infections. There are also no researches that claim uva ursi to enhance cognitive abilities. It reduces inflammation in the body.
- Hibiscus is a flower that is brewed in tea. Some people claim that hibiscus tea reduces cholesterol. But there is no evidence that shows hibiscus improving focus, reducing anxiety, or even tinnitus.
PROS AND CONS
- Even though the product mentions/claims its property improvement in brain functioning but none of its ingredients are in use for this purpose. Quiet Mind Plus has ingredients that can be beneficiary for the whole body or some body functions but not for cognitive functioning.
- The ingredients and their ratio are yet not revealed completely. Some of the ingredients which we have discussed earlier are in use to stay fit and healthy.
- The price of Quiet Mind Plus is also moderate and affordable to buy. But people who need to use it for cognitive performance must change their minds.
- Some of the herbal ingredients and extract might help for healthy well-being but not for the treatment of tinnitus. No official website is present for this product. It has got all the vitamins, but no ingredient is a nootropic.
- There are no support studies that show that a quiet mind plus may help with the treatment of tinnitus. All the properties of its ingredients show that they contain anti-inflammatory properties.
Quiet mind plus has apparently no ingredients, which can cause side effects.
However, this supplement itself is useless as it cannot treat which it is marketed for. Thus, even its ingredients are safe, the point of its use is useless.
All the ingredients listed in a Quiet Mind Plus are mentioned without dosage information.
Without dosage information. Quiet Mind Plus cannot be called a safe supplement because most of the details we don’t know about it.
WHERE TO BUY?
- Quiet Mind Plus is apparently possible to get on its official website, which is: www.quitemindplus.com
- But this website does not work properly. Quiet Mind Plus is only available in Australia, the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
IS QUIET MIND PLUS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND EBAY?
Quiet Mind Plus is still in use as a product to stay fit and healthy.
It is not available on Amazon or eBay. And it is not available on any other supplement source online either.
Quiet Mind Plus cannot be used for cognitive abilities.
It does not have any ingredients which can improve and enhance any mental performance.
Even though all the ingredients in Quiet Mind Plus are natural, but it will not be right to call them nootropic ingredients.
It is just in use to treat other body illnesses through vitamins and other natural ingredients in it.
Quiet Mind does not cure or treat tinnitus and even cannot reduce anxiety. It is simply in use to treat inflammation and other diseases such as blood pressure, cholesterol, and other cardiovascular diseases.
If you are searching for something to provide you with cognitive performance, then it is better to steer away from a Quiet Mind Plus because it does not work for such a requirement.
Quiet Mind Plus does not affect cognitive abilities.
It even has poor customer reviews, and also the efficiency of ingredients is also very low for brain boosting properties.
It is better to buy some other products with right nootropic ingredients rather than buying Quiet Mind Plus.