Did you ever think that you are getting tired, losing focus and attention distracted from work or even concentrate on something essential?
All these signs are for success, and to grab that success, all these failures must be improved. Optimind is one of the best nootropics which can solve all these problems.
It is designed to provide cognitive functions by mixing some of the best nootropic ingredients.
The name ‘Optimind’ gives the impression of targeting mind and precision focus.
Optimind is the flagship product of AlternaScript, based in Austin, Texas, and has sold over 6 million capsules since 2014.
It is in consumption to improve brain functions along with cognitive ability, focus, and energy. Optimind has the back of extensive, clinically studied research work and testing.
All the ingredients are handpicked and are of the most exceptional quality.
All the ingredients of Optimind undergo purity testing with certification as it is made in GMP certified lab.
As Co-founder and CEO of AlternaScript “Lucas Siegel” said:
“Optimind is getting popularity in its relevant circles it has the finest ingredients that undergo rigorous testing, it’s convenient, and it works.”
Optimind has a design to provide within hours and overtime.
Shortly after taking this capsule, you will feel a boost in your energy, alertness, and focus. And over time, cognitive functions, mental performance, and retention will be better. Optimind is mostly in use by:
- Business executives
HOW OPTIMIND WORKS?
Optimind has 14 ingredients that create our focus so that we won’t quit and keep ongoing. It has got all-natural ingredients and is used worldwide.
Optimind claims to do three main things. It improves cognitive ability by:
- Increase in focus
- Increase in energy level
- Enhancing memory retention
If all these functions are available in a supplement, then it will be really beneficial for the brain.
Optimind helps to maintain focus and energy level not only for a short period but also if taken consistently. It may keep its effect on the long term as well.
Optimind is a great composition of the finest and safest ingredients that are rich in minerals, compounds, and vitamins.
Here is the list of ingredient which you will find in this supplement:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Bacopa monnieri
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid)
- Huperzine A
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that most people do not get enough of. Its deficiency leads to cardiovascular diseases, impaired cognition, and mood disorder. Vitamin D also plays a quite crucial role in brain functioning.
- Vitamin B12 is also an essential nutrient that plays an essential role in numerous body functions, including neurological performance and development. B12 contained in Optimind can possibly reduce brain fog and increase mental energy.
- L-Tyrosine is also present to improve cognitive abilities and performance at times of stress. The product has shown to actually reduce the symptom of stress because it is drawn in making dopamine.
- Bacopa Herb Extract (Bacopa Monnieri) is an herb that is mainly present in Asia as an antidepressant and a cognitive booster. It has also connections to reduce stress. It also may help to improve verbal learning.
- L-Taurine is an essential amino acid mainly to improve the development of the central nervous system. It has the tendency to boost alertness in our body, keeping our mind active. Moreover, showing great results when paired with caffeine and other stimulants.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is in use to treat memory loss and fatigue. It also is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory chemical. It is a naturally occurring compound that we can also get it by food, and our body is also capable of producing it.
- Caffeine is a type of stimulant that acts on the central nervous system. Caffeine has shown acute results in positive effects on cognitive functions and mood. It is an effective mental and physical performance enhancers. Moreover, caffeine produces a rapid increase in energy levels, focus, and motivation, and reduces fatigue.
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) is also an amino acid that calms down nervous brain activity. It acts as a tranquilizer by stimulating dopamine production. It is the primary neurotransmitter in humans.
- Phosphatidylserine is a chemical in use in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, ADHD and to improve cognitive functions. It is a phospholipids’ found in a high concentration in the brain. It is also a cell signaller- when a brain cell has reached its end, phosphatidylserine acts as a signal and calls the immune cell to kill the damaged cell. Therefore, it is vital for proper brain functioning. Phospholipids level decline over time, supplementation is necessary as we age.
- Vinpocetine is a chemical. It is possible to drive it from the periwinkle plant. Moreover, it increases cerebral blood flow. Doctors in Hungary are prescribing this compound in the treatment of the cerebrovascular disorder. It also reduces inflammation and protects brain cells from oxidative damage. It is in use to be the staple brain supplement ingredient.
- Sulbutiamine is a synthetic Vitamin B1 imitative and is capable of crossing blood and brain barriers. It has also shown positive effects on memory and cholinergic activity. It supports proper energy metabolism and overall health.
- Huperzine A is a compound that is in use to improve cognitive ability and performance in Alzheimer’s patients. It generates more brainpower, which results in sharper focus, increased attention, faster processing speed, and quicker reactions.
The other two ingredients are calcium and magnesium, which are both healthy for our bodies.
Not only to maintain our body but also for brain development.
PROS AND CONS
Optimind makes our mood feel fresh and happy.
It enhances our brain energy and improves focus. When you order the supplement, the best thing is free shipping.
It is much easier to order and get the product at home by free shipping.
Optimind packaging is also very noticeable. It is secure and airtight, which is necessary for those houses that have kids. Its production takes place in the USA, and the manufacturing company has a stellar reputation.
On the other hand, many complaints have been coming because of poor customer support. It also has a free trial program, but complaints have been coming for the automatic subscription of the product.
As of this moment, this product only ships within the USA and Canada. Optimind price is a bit heavy on the pockets as compared with other nootropics.
As it contains caffeine, it is better not to consume tea/coffee in the morning or in high quantity as it may lead to a crash.
Overall research shows that there are no severe side effects of Optimind.
But if taken incorrectly, side effects can include headaches, digestive discomfort, and insomnia. But it is crucial to consider the supplement according to the given dosage.
It might show some effects to those who are allergic to caffeine or to those who do not consume caffeine in their daily lives.
WHERE TO BUY?
Optimind is a worldwide used supplement as is available on an online website. But it is best to buy it from its original site, to stay away from fraud or imitative products.
The website to purchase optimind is: www.getoptimind.com
This website not only gives information about this supplement but also will guide how to use the product and its results.
IS OPTIMIND AVAILABLE ON EBAY OR AMAZON?
Optimind is a worldwide seller and is in use in many parts of the country. Some websites sell this product other than its original site.
Optimind is available on eBay and Amazon, as these two websites are popular because of their excellent service and price value.
However, the product quality depends on the sellers who are on these two famous sites.
Thus, for the safe side, it is better to buy it from the official website only.
Optimind is usable by those who are afraid to use high formulated supplements.
It is safe and can be in use for beginners as it has a limited dosage, which makes it quite simple for new users to try.
It has a free shipping service and has 14 days free trial and 100% money-back guarantee.
Even though they automatically charge with a monthly subscription, unless canceling it on time, you can enjoy the free product.
Optimind is an excellent place to start, but if you are on a budget and want some product variety, then this may not be the best choice.
Even though Optimind has all-natural nootropic ingredients, but the amount of caffeine used in this supplement is high.
People who often use tea/coffee as their first-morning cup, it is better not to consume or limit the intake when using this supplement. But it has been the best supplement showing greater results even when using half of the dose.
Optimind has dedicated following, strong reviews, and has a strong position in the market. But in terms of ingredients, some other brands or competitors use much more improved and better ingredients.
It means the products may affect much faster in enhancing cognitive functions and enhancing focus.