You know that moment when you first take a sip of coffee in the morning.
Caffeine pulse through your body, making your eyes wide open and mind becomes all fresh and active and more in an efficient state of productivity.
This is what happens when we use caffeine. Even non-coffee drinkers are well aware of this effect because some people might be using brain-boosting supplements as a substitute for coffee.
These supplements claim to give a sharper mind, boosts productivity, and scrap fatigue.
However, it is just another pre-made product that is readily available to buy for improving one’s health.
It turns out these products have a great science study around them that supports brain-boosting power, and yet some of the components are still to be checked.
The first question that comes in mind before thinking of buying these supplements is that will it work? Does it have all the beneficial ingredients? What are the pros and cons of any of these particular cognitive enhancers?
The simplest way to describe the ingredients and these supplements it is called nootropic.
The term nootropic describes natural or synthetic substances that are available to support cognitive functions and improve mental health.
Another term for nootropic substances is “smart drugs” or “cognitive enhancers”. They blend with different herbs and ingredients to create brain boosters and to sell them.
WILL IT WORK?
After all the names and ingredients which we search for ourselves, but the question remains, will it work? Do they work?
This is the very first thing that comes in mind before selecting any product.
The ingredients used might be effective or might cause any side effects.
All these questions and fear of using these supplements are somewhat standard, but it is vital to know the nature of the product and its ingredients.
NOOTROPIC BRAIN SUPPLEMENTS
Coffee is a nootropic. It is the first thing which we want, even getting off the bed. So what does it have to do with brain supplements?
In our busy lives, which have so many demands to fulfill in our professional and personal lives.
These mental fatigues can quickly be gone, and we can be able to move through our toughest part of life with ease and efficiency.
For those who are productivity seeker, nootropics are definitely a new experience supplements that are widely used and readily available, because they have brain-boosting effects.
A pure nootropic has all the properties to protect, enhance memory, focus and learning, and other health points, which lead to tremendous and robust brain and brain functions.
Although all nootropics which are readily available in the market, do not contain all these characteristics.
If the supplement is of good quality, then that means the nootropic ingredients used are pure substances.
NOOTROPIC EFFECTS AS BRAIN BOOSTER/COGNITIVE ENHANCER
Some supplements have all the natural ingredients, which, when mixed up with other ingredients, becomes a powerful supplement, which is a brain booster and cognitive enhancer.
Having said that, let’s find out about a few common elements as cognitive enhancers and mental clarity:
- CAFFEINE is familiar with many of brain-boosting supplements. It is to reduce drowsiness and increase alertness. It is visible in many of the supplements. It helps to minimize laziness and activates the brain to be in an alert state. It has been in use by most of the smart drugs.
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS comes from a fish source. The brain is composed of mostly fat and water. Making the brain work properly, it is necessary to stay hydrated and have a good supply of fat. This fat is consumed as omega 3 fatty acids. Avocado, nuts, and seeds contain plenty of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals and are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients are useful to help people with depression.
- ASHWAGANDHA also called an adaptogen, which may help protect the body from stress. Research has shown that this ingredient also helps to enhance focus, mental stamina, and diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- RHODIOLA ROSEA is famous for assisting the body to handle stress more efficiently. It also helps to improve the overall mood in those people who are suffering from stress and anxiety. People who spot the symptoms of ADHD may also benefit from Rhodiola.
- BACOPA MONNIERI is an ayurvedic herb which supports to enhance brain functions. Memory recall has been better when using this ingredient. Bacopa Monnieri is famous for its memory supplement as it is a brain tonic.
- GINKGO BILBOA is an herbal supplement which allows more blood flow to the brain. The main benefit through the blood flow is enhancing focus, concentration, and memory-boosting. Taking this ingredient before any big stressful task can lower the stress and high blood pressure.
- MODAFINIL is a well-known nootropic in the market. This synthetic nootropic is famous for increasing focus and concentration while studying or long working hours. Generally, the people who have sleep disorders use it. When taken by healthy individuals, the result shows that it boosts a sense of alertness and an increase in energy.
THINK BEFORE BUYING
When taken one or two of the nootropic mentioned above, the result will be nothing.
No significant outcomes will occur. It is better to use them as a blend of two or more, with overlapping benefits, for a better approach.
As Dr. Alex Dimitriu, founder of Menlo Park Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine said,
The expectation is that taking multiple components that are effective for cognitive functionality can enhance brain functionalities. However, it may get better, even consuming these components individually.
There is a long list of ingredients in the market as “mental clarity and cognitive enhancers” supplements.
One of the most common smart drugs is Qualia Mind.
Qualia Mind has a long list of ingredients as compared with other smart drugs; it includes six nootropics along with other vitamins.
POSITIVE EFFECTS OF BRAIN BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS
To enhance brain performance, it is better to stay hydrated, proper nutrition, and exercise. However, in case you want to level up, then it is better to use brain supplements.
Here are some positive effects of these brain boosters:
- INCREASE GOOD FATS AND HYDRATION:
The brain is the complicated part of a human body, and it needs nutrients to develop. It requires good fat and hydration to boost cognitive performance. In such a case, having a supplement that contains omega-3 fatty acids can be an excellent source to increase and develop cognitive performance.
- REDUCES ANXIETY:
Many nootropics contain L-Theanine, which is also available in high concentrations in green tea. It increases the activity of the neurotransmitter, which has anxiety-reducing benefits. When blended with caffeine, it results in improved focus and concentration.
Antioxidants fight damages in our bodies. It helps not only to prevent aging and cancer, but it also supports an age-related decline in the brain. Antioxidants include flavonoids, Vitamin C, and E. Consuming these nutrients may help to slow down the aging of the brain.
- AVOID FATIGUE:
Vitamin B (B6 and B12) are essential for brain function. Studies have shown that deficiencies harm cognition, mood, and neuroplasticity. Eggs, carrot, and spinach are rich in B6, but if they are not sufficient by food, supplementing is the best way. It can also help to avoid fatigue and burnout from overloaded work.
Things To Consider
Today, in this competitive environment, we all need that extra edge, that wow factor that can help us in our respective field.
Using a natural or supplement based mixture of effective nootropics that can help you, support you a big time, it is all about how much attention, you are paying in its selection.
Thus, selecting the right and effective components is almost as the half job done, folks.
Pay special attention when you are making any such choice, so you can acquire all the value that you can get.
Our brain might not have that much power to improve cognitive abilities on its own.
Sometimes nutrients cannot be completed by food source, which lacks brain development and other body functions.
To get all the nutrients to the brain, it is better to consume brain supplements.
Well, it is great to help work properly, enhancing cognitive performance, increase focus, elongated memory power, and other factors related to the mind.
These nootropic supplements are not only powerful for the brain, but also all the ingredients are natural and safe.
They actually affect the brain, which may help to use at times of tough days or hard working.
Some brain supplements react suddenly while others take time, which depends on the different body structure.
These brain boosters help the brain to work with focus and concentration.
While using these supplements, they do have minor side effects, but that won’t be a hassle.
In this fast-paced world, the key is to focus on basics and work all the way up.