ALPHA GPC Review to share the real natural and supplementation properties of this compound!
You often notice that one food supplement hits the market and takes everyone to storm.
It claims to return the energy, health, and youth to the people who have lost along the road of life. Such supplements possess some of the power elements from nature.
These elements or chemical substances are capable of altering the chemistry inside our brains and make us a new person altogether.
We then think better, do better, and eventually feel better. Such is the magic of brain-boosting nutritional agents like Alpha GPC.
But what is this Alpha GPC?
You will learn here everything that you need to know about it.
We know you are as interested in knowing about yet another brain booster as anyone else could.
I understand the fact that all of us desire the strongest mind and sharpest memory. And keeping that in mind, everyone deserves the right to all information that remotely concerns such substances.
Alpha GPC stands for Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine.
Alpha GPC is naturally present in the brain tissue and some parts of the autonomic nervous system.
The main function of this compound is delivering a regulated amount of choline to cross the blood-brain barrier and let the brain function properly. It helps in the long term as well as short term memory enhancement.
Our food naturally contains some concentrations of alpha GPC especially red meat.
Some of the most common foods rich in this treasure nutrient are wheat crackers, bran, milk, cheese, cream cheese, eggs, chicken breast, beef liver, yogurt, banana, grapefruit, strawberries, oranges, cabbages, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, cucumber, and coffee.
Reviews of Alpha GPC
Alpha GPC is present in the capacity of a dietary supplement in the United States and other countries of the world.
We would want to inform you here that you can never get alpha GPC over the counter because it is a prescription drug.
Some of the companies which frequently manufacture food supplements and Nootropics find immense pleasure in providing us with alpha GPC as well.
So, whenever we go out in a hunt for a good Nootropic, someone might have put this one in front of you.
Alpha GPC, when searched on amazon, earned good reviews.
We went through all the reviews about it and found out that most of the people who used the supplement benefited from it. 4.5 out 5 is a really good rating.
Let’s get into the details of these reviews.
Amazon reviews of real-time users of Alpha GPC
A student of neuroscience used this product and found it immensely helpful to increase focus and memory. He found himself more active, mentally, and physically.
Another most important thing that we noticed among all the reviews is that nobody mentioned an altered mood or mental state while awake. Some Nootropics cause insomnia, and people find it difficult to sleep and focus after some time. Alpha GPC has no such side effects.
One of the most common benefits of this nutritional supplement was improvement and clarity in the fading mind. Foggy thoughts turned into vivid and clear ideas and resulted in better focus and memory.
So, what exactly are the benefits of Alpha GPC on our bodies?
We can spot the functions of this chemical substance in our body anywhere.
I have gone through a lot of study and research to list down only some of the most important ones here.
- Alpha GPC is a direct precursor of acetylcholine and Phosphatidylcholine. Both substances are useful at numerous places in the cell. Phosphatidylcholine is an essential component of the cell membrane, and acetylcholine is an important and most abundant neurotransmitter, which also is essential for effective neuromuscular junctions.
- It increases the levels of choline so that it can cross the blood-brain barrier and let the brain create those connections through which our cognitive abilities increase at an exponential level.
- It also regulates the concentrations of other neurotransmitters like serotonin and histamine.
- Alpha GPC helps in the improvement of cognitive functions of the brain, which means our brain is now more capable of processing the information and lets us use it in the best ways.
- Neuromuscular junctions and other muscular activity are enhanced, which results in another level of energy for those who have a sufficient amount of alpha GPC in their diets or supplements.
- It has positive effects on mood.
- Alpha GPC improves memory and also halts the loss of memory with increasing age. This is the reason it is frequently used as a drug of choice for the management of Alzheimer’s disease. Otherwise, if we use it in normal individuals, it helps in the better focus on stuff around us.
- Some unclear studies have also mentioned its benefits as a drug against the management of Attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome.
- A study for the U.S National library of medicine showed some amazing effects of alpha GPC. This study was double-blinded and done with a randomized controlled trial. The athletic performance of the volleyball players was observed after the use of alpha GPC. 28 players participated in the study, and there were two groups for the study. Half were on the alpha GPC supplements and a half on placebo.
- After three months of the trial, there was an obvious improvement in the jump performance of the group taking alpha GPC. The overall performance of the group was much better than those who were taking a placebo supplement.
- We can say that Alpha GPC is helpful in the fight against fatigue. We must admit the fact that today, the even younger population is suffering from easy muscular fatigue. Alpha GPC is found completely safe and effective in young adults to keep them physically active.
- Effect of Alpha GPC on the ischemic attack and stroke management. Three trials that were uncontrolled and has 2400 patients as participants did show some positive effects of Alpha GPC against the ischemic attack and then stroke. In this study, intramuscular injection for one month and then oral supplementation for five months improved the symptoms to 20%.
Ingredients of Alpha GPC
600 mg of Alpha GPC is present in one capsule of this magic supplement.
Other ingredients are gelatin, cellulose, and silicon dioxide, which are basic constituents of the capsule.
One capsule has 600mg, and no other additives make it an exclusive supplement that has got all the power to boost your mind.
Pros and cons of Alpha GPC
- Single-ingredient composition
- easy to intake daily
- visible results
- gelatin capsule makes its stomach-friendly
- useful for almost all age groups
- beneficial for the treatment of Alzheimer’s
- Friendly on pocket
- compliance can be an issue for some
- Prescription drug
- can cause some side effects
When a drug like Alpha GPC comes with such attractive benefits, no one thinks about the other side of the picture. But we want you to make it a permanent habit that you do your complete research.
I am sure you are here for the same, and we have covered your back because we have collected all the relevant research data for you.
Yes, we have enlisted the side effects observed individually and during studies.
The studies observed that Alpha GPC can potentially cause;
- Weight loss
- GI upset
- Allergic Reactions
However, all these effects can only manifest if the drug is toxic.
If you are taking this drug according to the prescription and there is no misuse, you need not worry about the toxicity of alpha GPC. But, if you are a pregnant lady, allergic to the substance, or breastfeeding your child, you need to take it with caution.
Better avoid it at all during pregnancy and lactation.
Availability of Alpha GPC
Alpha GPC is available in the market. Amazon and eBay ship alpha GPC at your doorstep.
The only problem with it is that it is a prescription drug. You cannot take it over the counter.
We will also advise you to take this supplement after consulting your trusted doctor.
Alpha GPC is, of course, one of the essential elements of human chemistry. We can’t function in its absence because it is present everywhere.
This substance is present in every cell of the human body, and we can’t survive a day if we do not have Alpha GPC in our lives.
Thanks to the food rich in this substance and thanks to the advances in science and technology, which made it possible for us to take alpha GPC directly in the form of dietary supplements.
To be honest, it feels like a drill to remember all the fruits and vegetable which do or do not contain alpha GPC.
Just take a capsule or two of alpha GPC every day, and you are good to go.
It is as simple as that. You just finished the daily requirement of the day. But, always keep one thing in mind, moderation is the key and precaution is the best measure.